PROCEDURE OF LOGGING IN TO THE STUDENT’S PORTAL
- Open the Nyeri National Polytechnic School Website https://thenyeripoly.ac.ke/
- Scroll down to Resources and Click on the Student’s Portal or click this link https://portal.thenyeripoly.ac.ke//
- Click Create an Account
- Select Role as a Student
- Enter your School Admission Number as the Registration Number.
- Create your own personal password
- Click Submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered student’s email address.
- For you to continue, log in to your institution’s Email. By default, all Emails start with
the admission Number. E.g. A trainee whose admission number is 111111 has an Email address: email@example.com By default, the Email address password is 123456789. Please change this password immediately after.
- Check out on the message with account creation. Open the mail and click on the link provided to activate the student account. The link will redirect you to the student portal login page.
- Log in using admission number and the password you had previously created.
- On the Student’s portal, you will be able to find many facilities. Among them are the School fees structure, Accommodation booking, Reporting and many others. We wish you the best.
User manual :